Ben & Anna Deodorant - Provence
- Blue Violet is the color of lavender blossoms. Wonderful relaxing and amazingly refreshing. The only better way to experience the scent of this deodorant would be on a stroll through the countryside in the Provence and South of France.
- Ben & Anna’s natural deodorant sticks have a solid consistency thanks to shea butter and soda.
- They go on smooth, never greasy or sticky and they leave the skin feeling great.
- Made without chemical stabilizers, so we recommend storing the deodorant at room temperature. High temperatures tend to soften. If the product liquefies due to high outside temperatures, we recommend placing it in the refrigerator for a bit.
- Protects against moisture and odor.
- Never greasy or sticky
- No aluminum, PEG’s, Parabene or Phtalate
- Vegan, cruelty-free & gluten-free.
- FSC Certified Paper packaging - no plastic.
PROVENCE: SODIUM BICARBONATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER*, MARANTA ARUNDINACEA ROOT POWDER*, ZEA MAYS STARCH, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, SHOREA ROBUSTA RESIN, RHUS VERNICIFLUA PEEL CERA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, RHUS SUCCEDANEA FRUIT CERA, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA GROSSO HERB OIL, SALVIA OFFICINALIS OIL, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE***, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA ROOT EXTRACT*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT**, LINALOOL**, LIMONENE**, GERANIOL